When it comes to living a healthy life, goals keep changing. You can think of goals as a never ending process that requires close attention.
- What were your Long Term Goals?
- What were your Short Term Goals?
- How close are you to them?
- What have you been doing to reach them?
- Have you slipped or fallen off the band wagon?
Just because you set these goals when you first took initiative, doesn't mean that you leave them a lone till you magically stumble upon your goal(s).
I.E. If you want to save money for a nice Beach Cruiser (Bicycle), you must actively set a side money till you reach the goal amount of the Beach Cruiser.
- Every week or month set a side money, even if though times get tough
- You constantly see this tangible pile of money stack up
- It keeps you motivated to keep saving, even if it means not going out to spend a little side money to have fun
- After "X" amount of time, you see the goal achieved!
Humans (us) keep viewing our bodies as a piece of technology, advancing exponentially, which does not even compare. It takes time to invest in yourself and it goes by slow with no immediate results. "Slow and steady wins the race".
Real Life Healthy Time Line:
- Long Term Goal
- 1-6 Months
- Short Term Goal
- 6 Months - 2 Years
- Every Week or Bi-Weekly
- Evaluate what was done
- Was it relevant to your goal(s)?
- Real Life Situations (Interferes)
- Family, Friends, Work
- Injury (Mild-Severe)
- Vacation, etc...
Real life presents its self in many shapes, sizes and languages. It is up to us to continue moving ahead without any of these interference and any down time that presents its self in negative translations.
Review, Refuse Temptation and Re-evaluate yourself to continue in the correct path to Health.